Register for updates
Welcome to the website of the Professional Liability Faculty
The Professional Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in Professional Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend Professional Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- Cyber Risk Costs Not Big Enough to Spur Investment by Businesses
- Brexit office relocations: What rights do you have if your employer wants to move?
- Business Interruption Tops List of Risks Facing Global Organizations: Survey
- Fire Season in Wyoming’s Yellowstone Seen as One of Worst in Decades
- Brit Receives Preliminary Approval from Lloyd’s to Launch Syndicate 2988
- Mortgage approvals at 19-month low, but consumer credit soars