Register for updates
Welcome to the website of the Professional Liability Faculty
The Professional Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in Professional Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend Professional Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- Companies May Soon Be Required to Disclose Financial Impact of Climate Risk
- Google plans to track credit card spending
- Republican Health Bill Would Cut Deficit by $119 Billion, Add 23 Million Uninsured: CBO
- Half of UK companies believe AI will 'fundamentally change' their industry
- Cutting immigration to tens of thousands would inflict £115bn of damage on the economy says think tank
- India cancels plans for huge coal power stations as solar energy prices hit record low