Register for updates
Welcome to the website of the Professional Liability Faculty
The Professional Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in Professional Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend Professional Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- Bayer reaches deal to settle 85,000 cancer lawsuits over Roundup weedkiller
- Coronavirus: Lufthansa agrees €9bn rescue deal with Germany
- Theo Paphitis: ‘Retail will never, ever be the same again’
- AIR Worldwide Estimates Global COVID-19 Deaths Could Reach 644,000 During June
- What’s a Life Worth? America Weighs Costs, Benefits of Social Distancing
- Insurers, Agents Propose Pandemic Business Relief Plan; Plaintiffs Offer BIG Compromise