Register for updates
Welcome to the website of the Professional Liability Faculty
The Professional Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in Professional Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend Professional Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- Lloyd’s to Open India Branch Ahead of April Renewals
- Brexit Cost Implications to Weigh on UK Re/Insurers: A.M. Best Report
- Personal data being shared on huge scale, claims Which?
- Trump's economic plans: What do we know so far?
- Gender pay gap: Women hold just 12% of jobs paying £150,000 or more
- Brexit: Lloyd's of London CEO Inga Beale says insurer will set up EU subsidiary