Register for updates
Welcome to the website of the Professional Liability Faculty
The Professional Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in Professional Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend Professional Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- Mark Carney: Donald Trump has made banks more vulnerable and could worsen global economic slowdown
- Four major cities move to ban diesel vehicles by 2025
- Lawsuit Alleges ‘Boys’ Club’ at Citigroup Unfair to Women
- As Reinsurance Market Evolves, So Must Distribution, Say Experts at Forum
- Chinese Insurers May Hike Overseas Investments by $100B over 3 Years: BNP Paribas
- Insurers grapple with cyber-attacks that spill over into physical damage