Register for updates
Welcome the the website of the Professional Liability Faculty
The Professional Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in Professional Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend Professional Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- Insurers Urge Focus on Safety and Data Sharing in Autonomous Vehicles
- Lloyd’s CEO Beale Urges Regulators to ‘Keep Up’ with Insurers’ Technology
- Commercial Auto Insurers Catching Up with Telematics
- Holiday prices up 6% as Brexit pound slump bites, says Thomas Cook
- Global Commercial Insurance Prices Rose in Q1: Marsh
- Age of Insurtechs Poses Unique Challenges for Surplus Lines Insurance Industry