Register for updates
Welcome to the website of the Professional Liability Faculty
The Professional Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in Professional Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend Professional Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- Realities of Today’s Commercial Insurance Market: Willis Towers Watson
- Swiss Re Economists Win Award for Research on Nat Cat Protection Gap
- UK companies disclose huge gender pay gaps of up to 36%
- Crowdfunding: Great way of launching a business or minefield for risk?
- The drones which help solve air accidents
- Large Claims Becoming More Expensive, Complex & Global: Allianz