Register for updates
Welcome to the website of the Professional Liability Faculty
The Professional Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in Professional Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend Professional Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- UK Supermarkets Analyze Customers’ Shopping Habits to Price Insurance Products
- Brit Launches Bermuda-Based Collateralized Reinsurer Sussex Capital
- Factbox: More Insurers Make Decisions About Post-Brexit Headquarters
- Exxon to release more information on climate change risks after pressure from activists and shareholders
- New AIG Cyber Model to Evaluate, Score Client Cyber Risk
- Uber loses York taxi licence on grounds of 'public safety and security'