Register for updates
Welcome to the website of the Professional Liability Faculty
The Professional Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in Professional Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend Professional Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- Brexit: British company moves HQ to Europe after 122 years of trading in UK, says it 'can't afford to wait' for Article 50
- More Insurers Disclosing Climate Change Risks, Report Shows
- Saudi Arabia issues record £17.5bn of government debt to raise money after oil price slump
- ‘Hundreds’ of jobseekers victims of 'recruitment scam'
- House price growth in London hits two-year low after Brexit, but other cities bounce back
- Asta Gets Initial Lloyd’s Approval to Launch & Manage Verto Syndicate 2689