Register for updates
Welcome the the website of the Professional Liability Faculty
The Professional Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in Professional Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend Professional Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- Hyundai, Kia To Pay $210 Million U.S. Penalty for Failure to Recall Autos
- Lloyd’s Gets Nod to Transfer European Policies to Lloyd’s Europe in Time for Brexit
- Microsoft files patent to record and score meetings on body language
- Insurers Looking Into Rise in Lawsuits Against Firms Over Lack of Diversity
- Ant Group’s Massive, Suspended IPO May Not Be Revived Until 2022
- How machine learning is allowing thousands of students to sit exams at home