Register for updates
Welcome the the website of the Professional Liability Faculty
The Professional Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in Professional Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend Professional Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- Sea Level Rise Puts $117.5B at Risk from Chronic Flooding
- Why Businesses Need to Plan for Aging Workforce
- Marks & Spencer former digital boss says troubled retailer should seek Amazon deal
- Catastrophes Pushed Homeowners Insurers’ Combined Ratio Above 107 in 2017
- Small Businesses That Ignore Lessons from Cyber Attack Likely to Suffer Another: Hiscox
- Aon Launches Updated Thai Flood Model to Support Underwriters in Market