Register for updates
Welcome the the website of the Professional Liability Faculty
The Professional Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in Professional Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend Professional Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- California COVID-19 Benefits Fraud, Cyber Attack Could Reach $9.8B
- Florida’s Property Insurance Market Is ‘Spiraling Towards Collapse’ Due to Litigation: Report
- 2020 Could Make 2021 the Year of Insurance Agency E&O Lawsuits
- Viewpoint: Cyber Insurance Policies Are Challenging to Underwrite. AI Can Help.
- Future of Russia’s Nord Stream 2 Pipeline Looks Increasingly Uncertain
- UK and US fail to do mini-trade deal as Trump exits