Register for updates
Welcome to the website of the Professional Liability Faculty
The Professional Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in Professional Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend Professional Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- COVID-19 Treatment Remdesivir to Cost Private Insurers $3,120
- 101 Ways the Coronavirus Crisis Has Changed P/C Insurance Pros’ View of Their Job. Or Not.
- UK-Based Tech Platform Xchanging Hit by Ransomware Attack
- Hiscox Launches ‘Variable Consortium’ for Hard-to-Place U.S. General Liability Risks
- HSBC glitch led to thousands of small business loans in the wrong name
- UK Accounting Watchdog Asks Big Four to Ring-Fence Audit Practices